Thursday 19 June 2014

Pop-up Fathers Day card

 This is the Father's Day card I made for my wonderful Dad.  
I've done a few pop-up box cards, but this is my favourite, so fitting that it is for my Dad.  Of course it had to include a Siamese (front row, left)!  Each cat was individually stamped and coloured, using masks made from post-its.
I'm still limited with shades of brown but generally managed to create a menagerie of cats!

I'm entering this card in the Papermill challenge, as the card was made using card from the Papermill.  This was my first purchase from the Papermill, and I have been very impressed.

http://papermilldirect.co.uk/community/june-challenge-win-a-box-of-papermilldirect-card?utm_source=papermilldirect+List&utm_campaign=e7bc2b7f32-Light+Ivory+Smooth+-+19th+June+14&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_307659cad1-e7bc2b7f32-%5BLIST_EMAIL_ID%5D&ct=t%28Light+Ivory+Smooth+-+19th+June+14%29&mc_cid=e7bc2b7f32&mc_eid=%5BUNIQID%5D

No comments:

Post a Comment